Friday, August 31, 2012

Jump Start

I got up not-so-early today because I didn't get to bed very early last night. I'm up kind of late again tonight. I need to get to bed but knew I owed it to myself to blog today!

So, after finally arising, I got dressed and took the dogs for a walk. It dawned on me after about 1/2 mile that I was dying of thirst and realized I hadn't had breakfast or had anything to drink since I woke up. I was so pumped about getting up and going I forgot! So I cut my walk short and went home and fueled myself. I got so much done today before work afterwards, I had to prepare my house for this weekend!

Tomorrow I am picking Gracie up and she's coming to my house until Monday! She's never had a sleepover anywhere but her Grandma's house and that has only been a handful of times. I've never stayed with Grace overnight although I have taken care of her all day while her parents have been out of town. We're going to the children's aquarium tomorrow and then to Six Flags on Monday. It'll be an adventure, that's for sure!

I need to be getting to bed, goodnight y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment