Monday, September 24, 2012

It's Going...

It's not going perfectly as planned, but it's going.

I have been riding my bike outside several times a week but not doing any weight training. I need to get back on that. I also need to get back on my fitness pal and making sure I'm eating enough, because I don't think I am.

The great news is that I'm wearing a size 16 pants. They are a tiny bit snug but after an hour they fit perfect. In a few months hopefully they won't fit either.

School is becoming interesting to deal with. The only painful part of school is the ride there. I would say that I-35W was developed by small children but that would insult the intelligence of small children. I don't understand it. I love this campus so much though that it's worth it. It's just hard finding time to do everything. My house is getting insane. I guess finishing school and working on my health is way more important than if my house is perfectly clean.

Tomorrow I start leadership academy. They got Jason's Deli for lunch, so no lunch for me. Stupid food allergies...

No comments:

Post a Comment