Friday, May 20, 2011

Day Five

As I mentioned earlier, I take care of a little girl who is 8 years old. Her name is Grace. Grace is a big part of my life and have accidentally led many to believe she is really mine. Alas, she is not. I wouldn't mind having a kid like her though! Anyway, today was field day at Grace's school. As Grace is physically challenged, there was a bunch of stuff she just couldn't do, without much help from me anyway. I got a workout from that alone! I think Grace's favorite part of the day was the fact she got to eat a few bags of popcorn. That child would crawl over a mountain for popcorn.

I was with Grace for 9 and a half hours today and when I got home at 6, I had a few things I needed to do and planned on going to the gym around 8:30. Forest (my husband) and I both got dressed to go and when we got to the gym, it was closed. Apparently I didn't pay attention to their hours very well, because the gym closes at 8pm on Fridays...

So, we went home and watched a movie together. At least it was Field Day!

Tomorrow I will start again.

No comments:

Post a Comment