Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day Three

I have been scheduling trips to the gym so that I will actually go. School starts again in about 2 weeks. I will be in class until 10am and then I work at noon. That should give me enough time to get to the gym and shower there when I am done. My only concern is my hair. As cute as my hair is, it takes an effort to get it that way. Honestly, I haven't felt like doing it the past two days because my arms are just so sore! It also gets in my face when I am at the gym...I think it needs to go. Thankfully my face isn't round, but I've always heard that if you are overweight you never want short hair. We'll see about that...

So, I learned today that you are not supposed to weight train everyday. Good to know! The new plan is to do just cardio one day, then cardio and weight training the next. I am going to be there 6 times a week and take Sunday off (it is the day of rest, after all). Today I got on the elliptical and lasted 3 minutes. My legs would not take it anymore. I went on the bike for a while and finally the treadmill, which again made me dizzy after just 10 minutes. I thought for sure the elliptical would be the best thing for me, but so far it's kicking my butt!

Eventually I am going to post a full-body picture of me, but I haven't had the time to take one. I usually hide myself in pictures! 

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Jenny! So proud of you! Try treadmill dancing...it is much more fun and it burns tons of calories. You can google tracy anderson treadmill dancing. Also, you may want to try something like turbo jam or something fun and upbeat unlike machine and weight training ALL the time. Let's face it, those just get boring after about 5 minutes anyways!

    ReplyDelete